• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 stone lost and about half way there

Thankyou Judy x

Just read this post though from start to finish. Towards the end I picked up
Still have around 6 stone ish to go, not sure how much of that is realistic to shift as I am well into the 40's now so I guess there's a limit !

OMG you are in your 40's?!!! From the photo's at the top I thought you were mid to late 20's. I had thought "well it is easier when you are a youngster like her" - OMG you look FAB. You were pretty to start with, so that is a bonus, but hey honey well done.

Nah I was never a pretty girl so I will stick to the scenery (and my dog for facebook - now She is a looker!!) I must admit though my mousy brown / going grey is going through a blonde stage at the moment. Looks like expensive highlights without the cost.

Maybe you are going though a Heathcliffe stage - smouldering sexy! Sounds better than frankenstein.

What a difference, you have done so well, very inspiring. You look very pretty in your photos, a very attractive smile :)

You look amazing Neen, welldone, you can really see the difference in the photos, you should be so proud of yourself, Karen xxx

Back