• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A comment today !

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Hi had my other office work party lunch today and one of the ladies said to me, well done on your weight loss, then said but you never had to do much though did you as you had the surgery and its easy after that, I turned and said its not easy believe me, but she just blanked that and said to another colleague, that's why i wanted a band as easier... Felt so miffed but never let it bother me, will go next year in my size 12 skimpy dress and flaunt my hard work right under her nose !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she got her fact wrong, office gossip, as not had a band had a sleeve but could not be bothered to correct her !

Take no notice hun they haven't got a clue you keep up the good work hun xx

What a tw@t!!!!

At least you behaved with decorum. She is just jealous!

Hi had my other office work party lunch today and one of the ladies said to me, well done on your weight loss, then said but you never had to do much though did you as you had the surgery and its easy after that, I turned and said its not easy believe me, but she just blanked that and said to another colleague, that's why i wanted a band as easier... Felt so miffed but never let it bother me, will go next year in my size 12 skimpy dress and flaunt my hard work right under her nose !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gggrrrrr stupid cow!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is why I never told anyone at work.

Don't let it bother you bex, it's her problem not yours!

ditto, i havent told anyone either because i know that if narrow minded pigs like that came out with a similar comment to me i could well loose my nursing registration, lol. xx

Well done - she has no idea at all. Roll on the size 12 outfit. Cheers,

Sticks and stones will..... Lol bet she was a stick insect too!!! Idle office gossip, just ignore them :)
Sexy black size 12 dress next year!!

I agree with minni above. Some people are ignorant of what bariatric surgery of any type entails. Leave them in their ignorance, it's what they deserve!
Lynne x

Don't let it bother you she's just jealous she doesn't look as gorgeous as you :)
hugs
V

Jealousy and ignorance - what a lovely combination! Forget her silly comments, she might always be an idiot, and you will always be gorgeous inside and out!

Hahaha, if they only knew. You should have said to her, "yes, go and get a band, let me know what it's like. "
At least she noticed your weight loss. Stupid Moo!!

Don't you just love People's Ignorance:mad:

And she got her fact wrong, office gossip, as not had a band had a sleeve but could not be bothered to correct her !

So many people don't seem to know the difference, and just label everything as "gastric band" because it seems to be the only terminology they know.

Very frustrating !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

in agree with everyone
there are a lot of narrow minded people around
next time you see her and she mentions your opp
tell her to get her facts right and then maybe
you might descuss it with her.

the cheeky *****

you keep up the good work hunny
you will look good in that size 12 christmas dress
next year and as lou says she will eat her words. xxx

Back