• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been to Walsall Manor today

teen

post op loser
wow its all changed took me ages work out where to go in the new hospital.

Anyway saw a bloke not seen him before and he asked me if I was taking Iron supps, I said no and he said well you should as your count is really low. Dr Hartland had my blood results in February of this year and didnt bother to write and tell me or my gp. So now I now why i am so bloody tired and look pale So he is gonna write to my gp to get me some on script

Tut, what a waste of time having the tests if they dont bother letting your GP know the results! At least you know why youve been so tired and can get some iron down you :D XX

Awww Tina, you must have felt so tired with that... I do hope you will soon feel better... don't they do bariatric surgery in Stoke? Do they send you to the Heartlands then from Stoke?

Love and hugs and feel much better very soon xxx

They do it in Stoke now but when I refered it was walsall manor so had mine done there

No surprise to me Teen, glad you getting sorted now xx

Fancy them not telling you that you need iron, thats not good is it. Does everyone have to take iron separately post op or is it included in the chewy multi vitamins which we have to take.
Hope you start feeling better soon xxxx

Back