• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a fluid treat for post op

cherry

morning... so i see all the time people struggling with there fluid, ive bought some of this from asda! ha and its on offer for a £1!! bargain, its feel good drink in a glass bottle, ive bought the cloudy lemon one and its one of your five a day billy bonus!! heres the info~

*34 cals
*protein,0.2g
*carbs,8g
*of which sugar all from the fruit nothing added,7.6g
*fat,0g
*fibre,0.2g
*sodium,0g

and its delish!! so thought id share to get you all upping your fluids or as a treat if your not eating yet, plus one of your fruit n veg a day! :D in asda for a £1 go go go ha xx

what's it called Kelly?

some of wot kelly lol it helps if you tell us wot its called lol bless ;0) xx

Yea what is it Kell... that looks great! xxx

i did hhahahaha its called 'feel good drink'... go on the special offers bit of asda online, or go the shop and its on offer for a pound xx

i did hhahahaha its called 'feel good drink'... go on the special offers bit of asda online, or go the shop and its on offer for a pound xx

LOL sorry Kelly, I just thought you meant it WAS a feel good drink! Is it fizzy or still? I can't do fizzy at all at the moment.

hmmmmm very very slightly sparkling is lush ice cold from fridge mmm mmm x

hmmmmm very very slightly sparkling is lush ice cold from fridge mmm mmm x

Oh Ok that might work. I'll try some today. Do they do any other flavours Kelly?

yeh they do sweetpea, cant remember tho xx

Back