• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A little update...

Snow White

So, I have not been around much. Sorry about that. Please feel free to pm me with anything!!! I am a year and 5 months out and in total from my highest weight I have lost 12 stone. In the last couple of weeks I have hit my target of 11 stone. It is like a dream come true. I have had no adverse surgery effects. Life is tricky personally. But, at least I am thin...lol I figure if everything goes t1tz up at least I got that...lol I hope you are all ok!

:talk017:

Congratulations on hitting goal and hope the rest of life sorts itself out to your satisfaction x your photo updates are great!

Well done xx

Well done babes :)

U look stunning girl. Well done

Thank you guys!!! Just really learning how extreme weight loss effects relationships. Things were not great before. I think the insecurity that has come with my new lease on life has become a bit to much. I am not sure my marriage is going to survive it. But, that being said I could change nothing. This new me feels to good to let anyone ruin it for me.

You are a beautiful girl and have done an amazing job. You must be so proud of yourself. Good luck girlie... I hope everything works out for you xxxxxx

wow you look fab

my psychologist has told me that lots of people have relationship problems when they lose a lot of weight. I think it must be quite hard for the partner to accept the changes and the transformation, especially when insecurites, neediness, willingness to comply etc all start to diminish...
the only happiness you are in control of is your own hunni ... you look amazing and you need to look after your inner goddess as well as your outer one.... let us know how you get on and best of luck to you xxx

Back