• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

a newbie from walsall

little caz

Hi my name is carol i had my surgery in march 2008 after waiting for two years to recieve my funding. My consultant is mr khan and i had my op done at little aston. I am on the slow and steady road to loosing my weight and so far i have lost four stone and four pounds. I am running the race for life in dudley on the 11th of july.I found this site a few nights ago and thought it would be nice to talk to people who are going through a simmilar situation to myself.

Hi Caz xx Congratulations on your loss so far and welcome to the forum xx I hope you enjoy it here

Hi Caz and welcome.

There are a lot of walsall patients that post here, and we have a monthly support group meeting that meets in Walsall. Our next meeting is tomorrow at 7.30pm. You'd be most welcome if you would like to join us.

Hello Carol and welcome to the group...

As Sam said there are a lot of us Manor patients here and the monthly support group is a great way to catch up with other wls and also a lot of fun..

It's over at Harrisons social club in Great Wyrley starting at 7.30 tonight if you fancy a nose and a chance to chat with other Khan fans lol x

Hello Little Caz,

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your weight loss so far.
Marie.:welcome2:

Back