• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Step in the Right Direction

My final steps today and rather pleased if I say so myself :)
Wooohooo and so you should be :)
Sometimes steps don't take you far enough
Sometimes they will never carry us far enough away.... and frankly if you do, soon enough your heading back again !!! tis a small round planet sometimes nothing is far enough away x x x x x hope things start to look up for you soon x x x x x x x in the meantime rainbows and smiles across the miles x x x x x x
Well girls. What a hoot my fir bit shows 1350 steps today.....only walked through the airport so the rest is air miles xx
LOL frequent flyer miles :eek:

hope you have a fantastic time hun stay safe and enjoy xx
Echoed have a fab time sweetheart x x x x x x

Today step count: 12797. Most of them on my stepstool for over two hours, burning any possible Christmas calories off in advance. Hope you all had a good day.

Yesterday hit almost 1900. Today not even hit 3k. Massive hangover lol

Tomorrow hitting the gym and swim. Hoping to break the 20k

Need to clothes not fitting. Too many cocktails :)

Well i got the step out last night, then the puppy walk and eventually i made 7650 lol not nearly good enough mind..... today was better i made 13324 wooohoooooo

6670 but forgot to put on till midday as on charge

17,932 for me yesterday. I was aiming for 20k never made it but did do a Swim and aqua fit class too :)

Food has been good but loads of extra calories In cocktails and wine. I'm going back on my plan today. I will allow myself a half bottle of wine with dinner and will make sure I burn off the 450 cities to cover it

17,932 for me yesterday. I was aiming for 20k never made it but did do a Swim and aqua fit class too :) Food has been good but loads of extra calories In cocktails and wine. I'm going back on my plan today. I will allow myself a half bottle of wine with dinner and will make sure I burn off the 450 cities to cover it
just love predictive at times 450 cities would take some burning but you put a big smile on my face so thank you and mega well done hun xxx

Ouch girls I'm an ass. Did not stick to the plan! Had some cake. Half a bottle of red with lunch, half a bottle with dinner and now on to the piña coladas. And..... Only done 5501 steps

Tomorrow is another day ;-)