• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A VERY BIG THANKS TO LIZ2008

BlueDiamond

I WAS RECENTLY REFERRED TO QUEENS HOSPITAL IN ROMFORD FOR GASTRIC BANDING, AND SINCE I FOUND NATURALLY I HAVE HAD A ZILLION AND ONE QUESTIONS, AND NATURALLY LIZ2008 IS THE EXPERT IN THIS FIELD (IN MY EYES) AND MORE AM SURE..............AND I JUST WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO LIZ2008 FOR ANSWERING 999,999,999,999 OF THEM :p
Thank-you.jpg

glitter_213.gif

YOUR ONE A MILLION ........AND NO DOUBT I BE LEANING ON YOU FOR SUPPORT (IF) AND WHEN THE TIME COMES................

LOTS OF LOVE -MEJULIE XX

Liz is great. Very patient and helpful with all of the questions new banders have.

There is so much support to be had here.

BD How do you put up all your picture messages?

hi julie, firstly thankyou for the lovely post im very touched. i am happy to help with any questions you have regarding banding or any questions from other forum members, im not a expert but i can only advise from my own banding experiences.

thanks again its appreciated

liz xxx

know-it-all-cover-2-for-web.gif

hi julie, firstly thankyou for the lovely post im very touched. i am happy to help with any questions you have regarding banding or any questions from other forum members, im not a expert but i can only advise from my own banding experiences.

thanks again its appreciated

liz xxx

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:I will definately AGREE with that!! Liz is an amazing lady who will help no matter what. Never a bad word from her about anyone or anything and I feel privilaged to have her as my friend. If it was'nt for Liz I think I would have backed out of surgery long ago, but everything she has to say is from the heart and so genuine.Such a special, unselfish and lovable person. xxxxGaynorxxxx:hug99::hug99:

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:I will definately AGREE with that!! Liz is an amazing lady who will help no matter what. Never a bad word from her about anyone or anything and I feel privilaged to have her as my friend. If it was'nt for Liz I think I would have backed out of surgery long ago, but everything she has to say is from the heart and so genuine.Such a special, unselfish and lovable person. xxxxGaynorxxxx:hug99::hug99:

:) thankyou for your kind comments gaynor, i am also privaliged to have you as my freind also, you are also a very supportive well respected member on this forum and your input and support that you have given to others here has been brilliant.

liz xxx

Agree 100%, us early post op and pre op banders are lucky to have you here! x

I met Liz in another forum and she recommended mini...I found her to be very friendly, helpful and very patient too....so I agree.

xXx

thanks snow x, i thought this forum would be more helpful to you as it has a quicker turn over with responses to the other and the other was more towards just bands x

Back