• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A question for the big losers?

J-Mo get your arris back on here....who cares if you have a moan? I know I dont! If we need a moan we need a moan, thats what we are here for to support one another through good and bad :D Ive never been offended by antyhing you have posted and cant see that I ever would be! (HUG)
Nice to hear from you again Jan :D Sorry you are having troubles at home still, it just seems to drag on and on for you hun. This is probably playing a big part in your eating habits at the moment too, hope you find some solution soon hun (HUG) XX

I know I haven't been posting much lately either, as am stuck in a rut also, and not losing, haven't lost anything now for a few weeks. I keep nibbling at carbs, can't seem to stop. Need to give myself a good telling off and try and eat healthily. Unfortunately the situation at home isn't any better, OH still here and showing no signs of moving out. I can't afford to buy 'good food', so am living on japanese rice crackers, peanuts (left over from christmas) and the occasional water biscuit with cheese spread.
I shall promise to post more though, I am on here every day keeping up with everyone else though, can't stay away xxxxxx

Jan, I'm sending you all the love in the world. I miss you. Don't lurk, post! we miss you babe. I'm so sorry you're having such an awful time darling. I wish I lived nearer so I could help in a more practical way.
Love n hugs
Grace xxx

1.How is your eating now? As in do you tolerate food well? Can you eat most things?

I can eat anything. For the first year I couldn't eat hotdogs or tomato sauce without barfing. Once that stopped, I was fine.

2.Are you ever dissatisfied with 'what' you are able to tolerate or not tolerate?

If you find foods difficult to tolerate, wait a week or two and try a small portion again. This advice was given to me by my surgeon's nutrit. and worked very well.

3.Do you think your loose skin would be as bad if you'd lost it slower?

I doubt my loose skin would be better or worse if I lost slower or faster. It was a lot of weight & there was going to be loose skin no matter what I did.

Back