• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A wee moan!

Sarah Metcalf

Just need to get it out of my system, but I had a fill booked for the 23 June, couldn't get it the week before as my consultant was away. However I've just had a letter saying that they're having to change it to the 14th July and that's ages away. Plus it's during the school hols (Scottish hols are earlier) and I'd purposely booked it before the hols started. So I'm feeling a bit frustrated.

I def need a fill so I'll ring them on Monday to see if I can get something earlier, but it's annoying as I have to arrange/pay for childcare.

Moan over, I just needed to let off steam. xx

Hope you can get it done and have that little boost you need hun xxxxx Keep phoning & maybe they will have a couple cancellation slots x

Give them a ring you might get a cancellation. good luck xx

Good luck with getting it brought forward x

good luck sarah, hope they help u out. how was ur weight loss at the beginning when u first got the band... had u to wait till u got a fill before good weight loss? how many fills have u had?

Hey Sarah,
Are you going to Ross Hall for your fills??
If so maybe you can ask if you can have it done somewhere else like the Nuffield?
I think the surgeons work at all the private hospitals, so maybe your provider will let you have it elsewhere if its quicker?
HTH
Claire

Back