• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A Work In Progress

Fading Grace

Fading Away
Sorry for the crappy quality of the pics but the "Before" pics are photos that I had in the kitchen drawer and we're not digital so I had to take a pic of them with my mobile so I could upload them :rolleyes:
I still have a long way to go, but it's nice to see how far I have come. At my biggest I was a size 36 and today I am a size 22. My aim is to be a size 16 for Christmas which is do-able if I'm a good girl :character00116:

P.S The only reason I censor my face is because once you add your image on the internet,
FadingGrace_zpsf93b69a2.jpg
God only knows where they can end up! A friend of mine who is a very big girl has had some of her pictures stolen and some of them have ended up in the most disgusting web sites that you can imagine :mad:

Omg you have done Amazing and what a difference.

Wow what a difference. Well done xx

WOW... I'm speechless you have done amazing ypu should be so proud, can I ask what your start weight was and how much you have lost?
Inspirational Hun well done :)

Thanks all :)
I was 29 stone and now I'm 19.5 stone so I have about another 4 or 5 stone to go. So far I have lost 132 LB which sounds way more than 9.5 stone lol
Kirsty, If you look at the left hand side of peoples profiles, under their names you can see their weight loss stats if they list them :D

You look great Hun well done :)

You look incredible hun, you have done fantastically and I know you will continue to do so :) x

Well done its amazing how far you have come and am sure you will achieve your ultimate goal for a size 16 by Christmas keep up the good work xx

Thanks everyone :)
It's seeing all of your lovely update pictures that keeps me going strong! We've all done so well and I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the incredible love and support from people at the forum, so thank you all <3

Well done Grace, You look amazing. I did not know they could steal our photos I will remember that when I am post op and can start posting before and after pics. That is awful what happened to your friends pictures. It is sad how some people have no respect for others.

Well done Grace, You look amazing. I did not know they could steal our photos I will remember that when I am post op and can start posting before and after pics. That is awful what happened to your friends pictures. It is sad how some people have no respect for others.

Anywhere you post your pics, unless the web site has software to prevent it, (even then there's free screen print software you can still take copies with) people can just right click and take a copy of your pictures and there's nothing you can do really. I've seen my friends photos all over YouTube in nasty Fat videos... it's really sad how evil some folks are :mad:

You look great. You have acheived a lot already and I am sure you can finish the rest. Great change.

Back