• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AAHHHH!!! Got my date through!!! :D :D :D

Flickalicious

Bit of a weirdy! XD
So had a phone call today from a private number, don't usually answer these type of calls. A very serious voice asked for me...

I have my operation date: 12th November!!!!!
Milk diet starts: 29th October!!

3 weeks til my op from today! :D :D :D

I'm excited, nervous, im shock, scared sh*tless and ecstatic. I did not expect it to be so soon.

1 week of 'freedom' then my new life begins :D :D :D AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fantastic news! You'll be 7 days ahead of me for the surgery then. I start milk diet on the 4th Nov. We'll definitely need to swap notes!!! X

So had a phone call today from a private number, don't usually answer these type of calls. A very serious voice asked for me... I have my operation date: 12th November!!!!! Milk diet starts: 29th October!! 3 weeks til my op from today! :D :D :D I'm excited, nervous, im shock, scared sh*tless and ecstatic. I did not expect it to be so soon. 1 week of 'freedom' then my new life begins :D :D :D AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
great I'm getting mine on the 9th November and reality has hit good luck with your op

It hasn't quite hit me yet I don't think. I'm sure it will when the milk diet starts though and i find myself staaaarrrving lol :D :D :D Eeeeeee!!!! xXx

great news.ill bare that in mind when I go out answer private numbers.im just waiting to back to clinic.all been well then a date.good luck and take care soohoo

very well done you! I was in the same just hearing ive got funding!

Thank you lovlies!! ^-^ :D

I have chicken and beef oxo cubes in the cupboard ready to go lol I used to bring them to college so its nothing new. They're quite tasty actually :)

Ive had a very strange sensation these last couple of nights. Had slimfast for breakfast, soup or ready brek for lunch and a small dinner. After ive eaten dinner I get a guilty feeling accompanied with nausea. Pre-pre-op diet guilt!? :s Anybody else?

Good luck with everything, am sure you will be fine just follow the rules and wait for the results its amazing. xx

I just read your thread flick. Brilliant news. Fingers crossedxx

Fantastic news Flick. Over the moon for you :)

Thank you everyone! :D

My milk diet starts tomorrow!!! Where has that week gone?? :D

I was naughty tonight, my friends & I went out for a chinese buffet. I didnt go mental. I still had room for a cuppa just now hehe It was lovely and I dont regret it. Celebrating the old me and the start of the new me!!! :D

Back