• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AAHHHH!!! Got my date through!!! :D :D :D

Morning :)
Well today is day 13 of the milk diet. Its gone alot quicker than I imagined! I have a craft fair today and never have time to eat so drinking the milk shouldnt be a problem.
Im getting more and more nervous now though. My hospital bag is almost packed and ive made arrangements for my son to be looked after the night before. Mum's dropping me and my husband off on the way to work. I need to be at the hospital for 7am!
Tuesday is approaching so quickly and I am scared to death! Honestly, just thinking about it now is making me feel sick :(
How are you? xXx

I'm good thanks, I know it's easy for me to say but try not to panic yourself! You've done so well on the milk diet and you've been so dedicated to it. You'll be ok. I know how hard it is though stepping into the unknown but honestly once you are past that first week post op time flies and you'll be feeling back to your old self in no time! X x

Hope it goes well for you on Tuesday Flick. Nerves are natural. Keep focussed, you are nearly there. I'll start making room for you on the losers' bench. Let us know how you get on. Exciting times xx

Hey flick... Well done in milk diet, u will b fine on tuesdayxxx will b thinking of uxxx

Good luck my love. You're on you way now!

Good luck for tomorrow Flick :D xx

Good luck tomorrow

Thank you everyone! :D
Im off to Southampton today, to the Build-A-Bear factory to buy my son The Snowman toy :) It'll take my mind off tomorrow at least until I drop him off at my sisters later! Then I have all night to worry lol.
Everytime I think about it I feel sick to my stomach, its horrible :(

Any tips on how to stay calm?

Deep calm breathing!! Good luck for tomorrow!!

Kirsty

I dont have any chamomile tea. Best ive got is milk! (got plenty of that lol)
Guna pack my hospital bag and have a hot bath. Then snuggle into bed and watch Santa Claus 1. Ive set my alarm for 5:30am. Mum's coming to get my at 6:30 to drop me off at the hospital for 7am. I hope they dont keep me waiting! Friggin heck I feel so sick :(

Do anything and everything to keep you busy then try get an early night flick. You will be just fine :) xxxx

Good luck flick I be think of you tomorrow , post when you can . Love Santa Claus . But my favourite is nativity the film . Some thing to watch when you tucked up on the sofa next week . Big hug xxx

good luck flick, im sure you will be fine, i cant wait to read your next post.by this time tomorrow you will be taking a seat on the losers bench!

Back