• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AAHHHH!!! Got my date through!!! :D :D :D

Brilliant Flick. You sound to be well in the zone. Good luck with the pre-op LSD, and for your op in a couple of weeks. Excited for you. You won't regret it. x

Brilliant news. Also have my op on 12th Nov

1/2 a day in and its already hard work :( Didnt realise how hungry id feel so quickly. This is guna be a loooong 2 weeks. Hopefully soooo worth it!!!!

Which op are you having?

1/2 a day in and its already hard work :( Didnt realise how hungry id feel so quickly. This is guna be a loooong 2 weeks. Hopefully soooo worth it!!!!

Which op are you having?

How u feeling? Another day down...one step closer!

Today was alot easier. My husband has done it with me today. He is struggling big time!!! I haven't had strong hunger pains and I still have 2 pints of milk left to have. Its scary to think that ive still got 10 days to go though. The end result will be soo worth it :)

That made me laugh the thought of my husband trying the diet....... Couldn't stand the complaints all day! Glad the hunger pangs have got better. Think of it as "ONLY" 10 days left. That's better than 14. Good luck. X

Awww aren't husbands great! Mine has been fab! He lost 6lbs on my pre-op diet!

Keep it up. You're doing great! X

Oh no, I lied!!! I have 12 days left. Oh bugger :( Yes, I guess in the grand scheme of things. 14 days total is nothing really. My husband said earlier as soon as it gets to midnight hes piggin out!! I quickly reminded him he was doing this for a WHOLE day, 24 hours, not just the awake part.. hes been a right miserable git lol!!!

Thank you for the encouragement :) it helps big time!!!

12 is still better than 14! Don't you just love husbands. They give with one hand and take with the other! Lol, at least he tried. My husband recorded when gastric bands (surgery) goes wrong just incase I was interested, bless him!

Haha I'm reading this thread to mine as we speak he thinks it's amusing.

He's been rubbing my back and shoulders the wind is awful today!

He did take me out today and offer to buy me a cupcake Pandora charm, just for the irony apparently!

Haha I'm reading this thread to mine as we speak he thinks it's amusing.

He's been rubbing my back and shoulders the wind is awful today!

He did take me out today and offer to buy me a cupcake Pandora charm, just for the irony apparently!

Lol. That made me laugh! What a keeper! My ex would have taken me out just to eat the cup cake in front of me!

Haha no mine is a star, bless him. He's been nothing but supportive. He would have loved me 30stone but he's just glad I'm happy. :)

He's even been looking for special soup restaurants to take me to! Apparently there is a soup restaurant in Stafford that we are going to this weekend.

Oh just a a quick update...from my pre-op diet to now I've lost 18lbs! I know it will slow down but for now that's keeping me happy! X

My husband survived the day yesterday but was more than happy to fill his face today! Lol! Today has been the hardest day so far :( Took my son to my sister's pumpkin party where there was a lovely spread layed out - loads of goodies on offer. And tonight we did a party, with sweets and chocolate for the trick or treaters. I soo wanted a malteser, just one, to melt on my tongue :( I didnt!! I had my milk and didnt touch a thing! Was very proud. My neighbours made it worse though by scoffing a maccy ds right in front of me :( 11 days til op day.

Yep, QA hospital. Had a very very bad experience there with the birth of my son so im not, in the slightest, looking forward to being there! :(

Back