• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AAHHHH!!! Got my date through!!! :D :D :D

Well done Slimby for staying off the fags:) As my surgery is not until March I am still smoking freely. Will quit on New Years Day:)

Well jealous! But I am glad I did it. Where's ur surgery...what u having? I hope mine will b march time. They said 4 months! Ooooooo cannot wait!!!

Good luck with your operation Flick.:)

I am 2+ weeks post op now :D Feel almost back to normal! The only pain I get now is from the clexane bruises rather than surgery and thats only when I bend down or my son jumps on me!

I was a 'social smoker' pre op, actually spent the last 5 months smoking all the time. Was told to stop and I did. Cold turkey :) I didnt crave fags but I wanted to smoke. Once told not to I gave up. Easy :)

My friend gave me one yesterday. Smoked it, liked it but dont crave one now. I only ever smoked whilst talking out the front with my neighbours. My family didnt know so I didnt used to do it around them.

I am 2+ weeks post op now :D Feel almost back to normal! The only pain I get now is from the clexane bruises rather than surgery and thats only when I bend down or my son jumps on me!

I was a 'social smoker' pre op, actually spent the last 5 months smoking all the time. Was told to stop and I did. Cold turkey :) I didnt crave fags but I wanted to smoke. Once told not to I gave up. Easy :)

That's brilliant flick. I was a heavy smoker for 34 years. I gave up when I got my letter from hospital. I th ound it easy cos I want surgery more!

Back