• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AAHHHH!!! Got my date through!!! :D :D :D

I dream of mash lol *slurps cherry vimto*

Ive not had any problems with what ive been eating so far but from what ive read im eating mushies far quicker than alot of others on here :/

Perhaps this week I should go back to liquids? I dont wanna damage my new tummy nor effect the amount of weight lost because im ingesting more calories

What do you think?

I would agree. Providers vary their rules base on their experience. If you were being sick that would be different but it looks like you're doing fine.

After last night im going back to milk, yogurt and jelly. Whatever it was that caused me so much pain is not guna do it again!

I was worried when I read your posts ,but glad to hear at least your feeling a little bit better

Glad to see you're feeling better this morning Flick. The first few months are one big learning curve and sometimes we can be taken totally unawares but we will get there in the end ;)

Im also guna not do craft fairs, not carry my my 2.5 year old son around, clean the kitchen and tidy the front room :( Think I have over done it abit so close to my op :(

It's hard not too but you really need to take it a bit easier ..carrying a 2 year old around is best avoided for a few weeks yet. Not saying don't pick them up but you have to allow for the fact that you have had major internal surgery. I help look after my 14mth old granddaughter and thankfully at 10months she was walking by the time I had my op so it made life a bit easier. I would sit down and let her clamber up beside me or if I had to lift I would ensure I wasn't using my stomach muscles to do the work ;)

Glad you feel a lot better, feet up and take it easy x

I didnt realise just how much you use your stomach muscles!
I was getting milk from the top shelf in the fridge and could feel the pull!
My son is being very very gentle with me :) he loves his cuddles and is currently curled up in a ball next to me snuggling close, lifting his head up every so often to share my milk ^-^ Kids are an amazing reason to keep going strong!

Lazy day for me today! TV, Christmas movies and board games with the hubby :)

Good girl ;) xx

I am feeling better :) Thank you!
Ive been in bed lol and I have reduced how much im eating too! Which has led to much less pain, less tummy bubbles and making me feel more normal! Probably had 300 calories today including drinks!
Currently having dinner - about 2 small ice cubes worth of chicken and veg soup from frozen and after got a weight watchers hot chocolate drink to keep me cozy through sleepy time.

Man im tired!

I'm really interested in how you are going on. I have my operation on the 10 th Dec, so it's good to see someone else's journey. But, I'm lucky that I don't have any young children to look after.

Luckily my husband has been off for 2 weeks so he's done most of the work. I couldnt have managed without him. Dreading next Monday when he goes back to work! Duno what im guna do :S

If someone told me to eat just 300 calories a day I would have laughed. I dont feel hungry though so it doesnt bother me :)

Id like to know how many calories you burn on a lazy day. I know that 1500 calories is equal to 1lb in weight!

10th December will be here in no time :D Keep busy by getting all of your Christmas plans done now because you wont be able to do it afterwards :)
What are you having?

Hi again. I arrived back from Antigua Tuesday, so I did all my Christmas shopping before I went. I have an appointment with the cardiologist on the 4th, staying with my son on the 5th, out for dinner on the 6th, a wedding on the 7th, back at my sons on the 8th and in all that I start the milk diet on the 3rd. But ITS not going to be a problem IS it. Lol then I'm in hospital on the 9th with the op on the 10th. So don't take this the wrong way, it's really good hearing what/might is going to happen. I will be looking every day to see your progress.

Flick - Google BMR calculator and it will tell you the amount of calories that you burn daily based on your height, weight, and level of activity. To lose one pound you need to create a 3,500 calorie deficit.

Hi again. I arrived back from Antigua Tuesday, so I did all my Christmas shopping before I went. I have an appointment with the cardiologist on the 4th, staying with my son on the 5th, out for dinner on the 6th, a wedding on the 7th, back at my sons on the 8th and in all that I start the milk diet on the 3rd. But ITS not going to be a problem IS it. Lol then I'm in hospital on the 9th with the op on the 10th. So don't take this the wrong way, it's really good hearing what/might is going to happen. I will be looking every day to see your progress.

Keeping busy is definitely the way to go! The first few days are hard but stay focused and remember why you're doing this. It may be a good idea to keep some UHT milk in a cool box in the car just incase you get stuck! Something I wish I had done :)
It'll go fast i promise!

Back