• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ABSOLUTELY GOBSMACKED! Lol...so happy.....

Thank goodness you have your date now! Not too long to wait either. Really, really pleased for you, especially after all the mucking about with dates being cancelled that you went through.

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:Fantastic News. Realy Pleased For You. Good Luck.

When do you start your preop diet Andrea,and what is it?

bout bleeding time dotty - hope they follow through for you this time ors theyl have us lot to deal with - wish you best of luck hun! great news! xxxxxx really pleased for ya! bet your smiling from ear to ear today! whoop whoop

Oh my I am so pleased for you as I think you have been very patient. Its my oldest daughters birthday that day so it is very lucky!!! You will rock your op. SOOOOOOO pleased xxxx

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Andrea - I read the other thread first as I had`nt long been home. It is so brilliant hun x at long last. You have been a star waiting so patiently all this time without complaint. You will rock your surgery babe x

Congratualtions Andrea

So happy for you darling its about time you had some good news!

Love and Hugs Kat x

I am so pleased for you and hope that everything turns out alright this time. Bev will be made up when she hears. Enjoy your last meal and the liver reducing diet.

love and hugs

Rebirthsxx

Thank you so much my lovey friends..i really do thank you all from the bottom of my heart for you friendship and support towards me since joining this site.

Maz the milk and yogurt diet consists of...3 pints of skimmed or semi skimmed milk..and 2 pots of low fat yogurt...thats it nothing else.
Unlimited tea and coffee with milk taken from you allowance, and fizzy drinks if needed.
Blimey there not going to be able to see me when i go in haha xxxx

thats fantastic news sugga - am delighted for u xx

OMG I am sooo pleased for you Sugga, you have been so supportive to me and it will be nice to support you through this journey.

and

its only 17 days to go......

Whoooo hoooooo

Back