• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Well im now 3lbs off my own personal goal

pinkylin

I wanted to get to 12st and im now as of today 12.3 woop woop

Ive lost in total 8st 1lb and Im very very happy with that I dont want to lose much more now though lol

if I get to my 12st goal then great if not Im not really bothered I just hope i never ever see any of that weight again as I do get scared of regain but If I keep my eye on things Im sure I will be ok lol:)

Very well done Lin, it's a great weight to be!

Love and hugs precious xxx

I'm actually finding it quite scary getting close(ish) to my goal. Don't think I'll ever get close to an 'ideal weight' goal.

I guess this has been such a difficult and long journey. I need to start thinking about the next part of the journey, which will be to maintain and try to live a 'normal' life.

Thanx guys yeh im worried about maintaining but i spose if i eat what i fancy every now and then and not all the time and i keep an eye on what i am eating then it shouldnt be a prob but if i do see any weight goin bk on it will be getin shifted bk off quick smart by extra exercise lol

Very well done pinky you have done gr8 xx

Awesome awesome, soooo close I bet you can taste it, fantastic stuff xxx
Steph xx

Thanx guys im very happy with what i weigh at the mo so not really bothered if i lose anymore or sts if i do lose more i dont want it to be much more lol as i dont wanna look ill lolol

no im not frustrated being 3lbs away coz if i dont lose anymore weight i dont really care coz im very happy with the way i look at the moment well with clothes on i do hahahahaha if i am lucky enough to get a tt and a boob job then i will be very very happy indeed lol thanx allie you do to hun.x

That is so fabulous!

Well done. I bet you can't believe it. Reading posts like yours has helped me on my journey. Hope all goes well with the next leg. My milestone is to hit 14st. I know it doesn't meet my 'goal' body weight, but I can imagine getting there.

Well done Lin, looking great. I know exactly what you mean, I'm in single figures to target myself but don't really care if I get there or not. Having said that, I seem to have more restriction lately and suspect I will make it in the not too distanr future.

Steph, I see you are just 1 lb away from target, you must be very pleased with that?
xx

Well done Pinklin over 8 stone that is a brilliant achievement.

Woohoo!!!!! fantastic achievement :talk017:

Back