• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! 90lbs gone 26 more to go

pinkylin

Hello all im now down 6st6lbs and I only have 26lbs left to lose to get to my own personal goal now wether i get there or not I dont know I hope so and wether I carry on losing or not when I get there if I get there will remain to be seen.

I am now 13st 12 and very happy coz I never thought id ever see that number again lol. Altogether over the past 3yrs ive lost 10st2lb coz i was 24st in 2007 but I was 20.4 when I went in for op so im still counting it coz it is weight lost isnt it guys hehehe i never thought id be 1ost lighter never ever thought id see the day.

Im hoping by the time we go on our hol that im 13.8 or maybe a lil less but i doubt it lol coz my weight has been coming off really slow apart from the last 5wks ive lost 10lb dont knw whats goin on there i think its my increase in fluids maybe lol oh well got to keep it up whatever it is im doin hahahahaha love n hugs to all lin.x:bliss::girlpower:

Thats super news Pinklyn, well done you and fingers crossed for your holiday weight too. xx

wow well done lin, i too was 24 stone and i expect to be around 20 stone 4lb at op .............i would be so happy to see 13 stone odd xxx
what a inspiration you are xxxxxx keep up the good work xx

thanx mary and tracey im hoping to be at my goal by my opiversary in november if i lose 7lb a month i should reach it lolz fingers xd hehehe

WOW, well done x

Well done Lin, you sound super confident, as so you should! You have done so well. Hope you reach your holiday goal. xx

thanx emma and john wow john your stats r fab youve done brill hun i am quite confident now hehehe and im looking forward to the 6th of sept coz then i go to college and i cant wait hehehe go on hol in 4wks and cant wait for that to and when i go to college im goin to start driving lessons so fingers xd i can drive and that i pass me test hehehehe

Great weight loss Lin. You should have the title as having lost 10st as that is what you have done. Lots of changes coming up for you with college and driving lessons. Good luck with them all.

thanx dreamofbeingslim yes lots of changes coming up and all good and i couldnt of done any of it if i didnt have the wonderfull suport of my fab hubby i love him so much and my world would be shattered if he wasnt part of it hes been such great suport and friend wouldnt be without him thank you wayne.xx

Back