• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been for my appointment and i'm having a...

Hiya candyb, she was a young indian lady..pretty( if that helps)i can't remember her name, sounded posh. I have met about 4 dieticians now with doing the slim course as well.

My friend has seen adrian a few times and doesn't rate him at all, she said he tells her to eat this and that and she's just sick, her daily diet consists of a can of heinz spaghetti and a large bar of areo and she's had it a year in november.

How are you finding your band?
i used to work with adrian, he worked at solihull hospital on the ward i work on, he is very strict with the diet he eats literally we had chocolates on the ward once and someone said do u want one he said no ill eat my apple instead!!!
he was lookin g after old ppl trying to make them eat b4 so hes completly changed roles doin this work, hes a lovely chap and worked really well on our ward but maybe wl isnt his hot topic, i hope i dont see him it be embarresing :eek:

Back