• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice Anyone

There was a lady a while back who put on a stone (I think memory rubbish) when weighed at her pre op and the took her off the list and said she had to start from scratch and had to wait 7months for a new appt.

I think Lighter Life is the weight loss program that some pharmacists run and for the VLC Cambridge you need a doctors letter. Alternatively Slim Fast is VLC and can be bought at Boots, Asda etc (my local Asda was stocking up BIG time yesterday)

Ive got lots of that got it for my pre op diet its one of the choices on the diet sheet ive got. Thank you everyone this is all really helpful x

Aw ive not heard of them are they sent to you? My dietician hasnt even told me about those

I wasnt told by the dietician about them I did my research and then ordered them off line. This is their website if you want to have a look

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk

The slim and save help you to go into ketosis thats why you lose weight. I also used the shakes post op because they are idea. I was told slimfast as too much sugar!

Back