• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advise with pct/ plastic surgeon

Dry your eyes and do a bit of research on your local pct's criteria and go back,take photos and ask your gp to forward them to the pct,I was refused once too ya kno,and now I've been approved,you can too ok :) so c'mon chin up and get ready for round 2! Good luck xxx

I had pictures taken with this one they asked for them so had go an have them done. Women on phone Sao I can appeal but appeal to be told no again just doesn't do it for me

Just letting u all know my appeal is tomorrow my doctor was not happy one but that I got refused the first time round, so she has done an appeal letter aswell as myself. Just hoping it's the outcome I need doctor said she will do everything in her power to help me so fingers crossed.

Good luck!
did you find your PCT's criteria? I've been searching but just can't find it anywhere on line.

No I didn't find it out i just rang the pct and they told me to appeal and put everything in my letter but I also went back to my doctor and she is helping me aswell, there is a website u can go on to find it out but I'm not sure what it's called I will try and find it out guna av a search in a few mins x

Have had my fingers crossed for you Nikki? Any news yet?

Nope nothing yet hopefully will know by tomorrow. For the criteria I found mine and type in pct criteria for Wigan (my area) and it came up with it in adobe reader with application forms the lot, maybe yours will aswell?

nikki23 said:
Nope was turned down again :/

Hi Hun do NOT give up the fight,I was refused once too,you really need to let them know that no is not an option for you,so long as you do meet the criteria and are having problems because of the skin,then you should have it,I'm not sure how bad your tummy is?

Yes I am having problems with it, stops me doing certain things due to the over hang getting pains due to the weight of it dropping down. Doctor knows all this and wrote it in my appeal letter. The women told me on the phone unless the skin is dropping to urs knees there is not much chance of anybody having it done. So losing just under 7 stone on my own with no help isnt good enough really and seems like I just have put up with the problems etc x

Back