• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ahh its tomorrow !

L0ckerz

Well tomorrows the day and I'm so bloody excited ! Had my phone call yesterday I have to be at DP for 7am tomorrow ... One question tho guys, iv come on this morning two days early, I can still have my op even tho I'm on cant I? Or not ? Xx

Well tomorrows the day and I'm so bloody excited ! Had my phone call yesterday I have to be at DP for 7am tomorrow ... One question tho guys, iv come on this morning two days early, I can still have my op even tho I'm on cant I? Or not ? Xx
id give them a ring mate, best to check, good luck :) xxx

I'm just worrying about my liver ! Iv stuck to the diet but iv read so many stories on here of people who have been sewn back up its playing on my mind lol. I did speak to Sally at THG and she said not to worry with my BMI being 38 my liver won't be bad anyway Aslong as I'm under my consultation weight I'll be fine but it's still nigglin in the back of my head if you know what I mean? Xx

I'm just worrying about my liver ! Iv stuck to the diet but iv read so many stories on here of people who have been sewn back up its playing on my mind lol. I did speak to Sally at THG and she said not to worry with my BMI being 38 my liver won't be bad anyway Aslong as I'm under my consultation weight I'll be fine but it's still nigglin in the back of my head if you know what I mean? Xx
i know what you mean, i think we all worry about that, you'll be fine honey, a very exciting time for you :) xxx

I'm just worrying about my liver and being under my consultation weight as iv come on today and I can EASILY put on between 5-7 water retention weight when I'm on xxx

Lots of luck for tomorrow
Em xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Hun xxx

goodluck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be fine. Am so envious, wishing you a quick recovery. Am so envious. Keep us all posted on your progress

Back