• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

alcohol amnesia

Nic this is the problem i have i was advised by my dietician to have a drink at home over Easter but i didnt i promised myself that i would have a drink on St Georges Day which is a major occassion with about thirty of us all going out getting merry at least and i intend to have a drink that day but that would be 25 weeks without a drop of alcohol and ive been advised not to do that in case of a bad reaction, prior to my bypass i was a heavy drinker and ime petrified of turning back to alcohol though i dont think i will due to the way i feel now and when i do go out i will drink red wine, halfs of Guinness and plenty of water in between.

Im not a big fan of drinking at home but i would recommend that you experiment with your tolorance level beforhand othewise you could find yrself home within the hr of going out lol. i did the first time i had a drink!!! 2 glasses of wine...... oh i was at home i ended up in bed drunk as a skunk..

But nic is right im not anti alcohol i really did just want to make people aware of this potential problem...

Back