• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

all booked op on Sat

sunny69

well girls it's all done get picked up Fri afternoon, op 1st thing sat morning home on Sunday , is there anything inparticular that i should take with me? i am feeling very nervous now can feel my heart fluttering.

woohoo good luck sunny :) xxx

Congrats good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Looking forward to seeing you on the losers comfy settee!
I wouldn't really say to take anything major. I took something to read and never even looked at it!

Oh good luck it'll be great to have another bander to the collection :)
Honestly, you're in and out so fast i couldn't tell you what to bring except pjs, slippers and phone charger.
So excited for you!x

great news all you need is toiletries for was or shower n couple of pairs of jim jams books and phone n money if you want a tv card thats bout it xx soon be here. what you having done?

I took pj's, slippers, dressing gown, toiletries, magazine, phone and charger and a tenner for the tv that was it, good luck wishing u. Speedy recovery :) x

you must be joking the tv costs a fortune and if you arent technically minded its a bloody noghtmare trying to get it sorted out xx

It is a total rip off but I would have lost the plot ifI didn't have it, I was in hospital 3 nights and I'm not a very good sleeper at the best of times, it kept me sane during the very long nights well worth the tenner!

Are you a private patient Sunny? I was and didnt have to pay for the tv etc.

Good luck for Saturday, the day will go so quickly you wont need much xx

Good luck!!! Xxx

Best wishes . Mine is a week after yours. I'm so nervous but reading all these threads makes me feel better. Can't wait to hear how you get on :)

Back