• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I being too pushy

Caren said:
nothing quite like moving up the lust :D

Whoops!

That's what comes from using touchscreen android phones!

Have corrected it now - though it would be a bonus and perhaps it does happen once we lose the excess weight!

Tatiana

Thanks again everyone, this forum has kept me going in the past I would of just gave up and turned to food but not this time and it's all thanks to all u lovely lovely people who I wish every success in your journeys no matter where they took us. It's a very exciting time, I can wait to be I wouldnt say a better me but a me again ...... If that makes sense .

Xxxxxx

Please do not give up hope the thing about the very wonderful team at Sunderland from Consultants and admin staff right including all you meet even the Ward Housekeeping Staff is they will always be very very honest with you and believe me you may actually appreciate that one day

Stay strong Amy ... the appointment they gave away may have been to someone with life threatening co morbidities but if you were that close then, you will be again ... I got my op at 6days notice when I expected 4 months so it can happen ... chin up sweet. We will keep you buoyant xxx :):)

hello, i used to ring every other week and i was told to be patient lol but i kept ringing thought they would push me up list just to shut me up lol.. didnt wait full 6 months as they predicted was about 3 months , so being persistant works i think so keep trying .i used to start convo off saying ....... hello just had missed call on my phone and no number stored could you tell me if it was you calling as usually hospitals hide number ...lmao worth try xx gl

Well it paid off, I am having my op 9th dec and can't wait. Thanks everyone x

thats great amy, im really pleased for you :) xxx

Keep on at them!! Thats all that i have been doing. I got my first consultation 29th nov, with my op hopefully in jan. Xx

Keep on at them!! Thats all that i have been doing. I got my first consultation 29th nov, with my op hopefully in jan. Xx

Thanks, i now have my op date 9th December so cant wait.

Good luck with your consultation. be sure to let us all know how you get on x

thants fantastic!!

amy_m said:

Yay!!! That's great news! Good luck!!

Back