• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I rang the PCT for a chat

gingernutter

I hope I don't bore you all with my threats on the PCT.

Today I rang the PCT and they were VERY nice! I don't know what I was expecting??? The lady at the PCT phoned me back and she explained everything that I needed to know. I am so pleased that I rang them as I feel very differently about them now.

sadly I have missed this months funding meeting so I will have to wait until next month.

Fingers crossed

Great that they were helpful for you GC, and a month isn't long to wait :)

That's good news Sarah it makes a difference if you get someone helpful I am running around trying to sort everything out for my PCT and noone seems to be the tinest bit concerned they are messing with peoples lives.....:sigh: xx

BOSPA - The British Obesity Surgery Patient Association is where i found the details.
But i spoke to someone at PALS, who is supposed to be ringing me tomorrow,and she said that there is also a PCT plastic/cosmetic surgery protocol that they work towards so Im not sure if thats just mine or everywhere.

Hi GC well done on making that call. glad they were helpful and a month isn't long to wait really. just count down the days xx

Back