• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am i doing this right?

sasa

It's a rough guesstimate on what I eat a day

B - I have shreddies, porridge hot with milk and maybe some Splenda, I don't measure it though, but it's not a lot maybe like half a cup

L- cup of soup, homemade or a cup-a-soup

D- whatever mum makes, I just dice it down really small a chew lots or if it's something like shepherds pie I have it puréed more as it tastes ok

In between I'm really trying to drink but I manage about a litre of water and I have a cup of ovaltine at night

And I take 1 multi vitamin a day.

I just eat til I feel nice not stuffed, ok well maybe once or twice stuffed lol but so far I've not been sick at all

Just would like any recommendation as when I left the hospital I was given a 1 page leaflet on what to eat which didn't contain very much info really and I haven't got a appointment to see a nurse/doctor til 1st feb next year

Thanx in advance for any help =)

Ps I just feel I'm eating to much!

I'm not sure Sasa as I'm not due my op tomorrow but if you're not sure, give Scott a ring at St. Georges, he's the dietician there. There is also a support group at St.Georges on the last Tuesday of each month which Scott runs. I went last month and it was really helpful. Not sure if I'll be there this month as I'm reakoning that I'll still be recovering. Give the hospital a ring and ask for the diabetic dept. and ask for him. I don't have a number, but will sort one out for you if you can't find him as I know my friend has been in touch with him.

Kate x

Mrs Quiggle said:
I'm not sure Sasa as I'm not due my op tomorrow but if you're not sure, give Scott a ring at St. Georges, he's the dietician there. There is also a support group at St.Georges on the last Tuesday of each month which Scott runs. I went last month and it was really helpful. Not sure if I'll be there this month as I'm reakoning that I'll still be recovering. Give the hospital a ring and ask for the diabetic dept. and ask for him. I don't have a number, but will sort one out for you if you can't find him as I know my friend has been in touch with him.

Kate x

Ahhh that would be great if you could get the number for me!

Sara x

Sorry Sasa, only just catching up with posts as I've had a busy day. I've texted my friend who has his number and will let you know soon as I have it. If not I'll ask tomorrow when I'm there and let you know soon as I'm in a fit state to post again.

Kate x

Back