• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am i in hell?????????

rubyred15

Hi, all, I need some advise? I've stuck ,,I'm not loosing anything,,,,I've lost 3 and half stone since September 12. Am I in bandsters hell ? I don't get another fill till 22 march,,,,,,will things start moving again,,or is there something I need to do to? Feel a bit stressed this week,,,,,,,things have slowed down all together and I've got my hunger back,,,,,,,,any suggestions ????thanks rubyred15

You've lost 3 and a half stone since september. You are losing! You have lost . . .and as its suggested an average of 1-2lb per week, you're still not off from that.

All weight loss regardless of method will stall, but if you're feeling hungry etc then contact your provider to discuss - because it could be that you're due for another fill - see if you can get one sooner?

Some of the things that suggest you're due for one is that the weight loss plateaus and you have increased feelings of hunger - I would say that its perhaps time for another one, and begin working to the point where you're having or feeling restriction.

Are you able to bring the fill forwards? If not, move over to crunchier and drier foods, make sure that you're limiting your calorie intake, but focus on protein foods if you're feeling hungry.

If you continue to do this, even without restriction, mixed with exercise it should help things to keep going in the right direction until you're getting your fill.

Back