• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I strange?

It's very strange Caren I was the same, and only having one week to mentally prepare and no pre op diet - was even stranger, found myself eating Cheese and Biscuits as my "last supper" it's almost like an inner peace that says you don't need to eat everything in sight any more! I thought I would be eating junk and crap for the whole pre op week - but almost went off food, I think it was partly the excitement! xxx
P.S but you are still strange ! LOL xx

It's very strange Caren I was the same, and only having one week to mentally prepare and no pre op diet - was even stranger, found myself eating Cheese and Biscuits as my "last supper" it's almost like an inner peace that says you don't need to eat everything in sight any more! I thought I would be eating junk and crap for the whole pre op week - but almost went off food, I think it was partly the excitement! xxx
P.S but you are still strange ! LOL xx
why thank you mrs shallot :D xxx

OOnion said:
LOL ! Yes what a fab idea when I get to goal I am going to be Miss Shallot rather then Onion!! x

Hahaha woop!!! :D xxx

from me phone :D

well we all know the answer to that is yes!! lol But, I thought that when i got my op date, the week before i started my pre op diet, i would eat everything in sight :17729: and totally gorge myself, as its the last time etc etc. But i dont think ive ever eaten so normal in my life!! its a strange feeling lol anyone else the same? xxx
I have got my date for june 2nd and the same has happened to me... if anything i have gone of my food ( first time ever )..... good luck with your op xx

Dani why are you an onion?

Caren; no you are not strange, unless I am too. I decided to psych myself into the mindset of someone already post op, and this was before starting the pre op diet even! I did have one last nice meal, wouldn't call it a blowout, but on the whole, my appetite was much reduced in the pre-pre-op phase. I was just "in the zone".

Caren

If mad is happy then yes you're mad!! All your comments are beaming with funny and happiness - who needs food when you hold these qualities! Enjoy the journey.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

No, I don't think you're strange at all. I think your inner angel-Caren is just over-riding your inner devil-Caren at the moment. The battle may continue right up to the op date (and beyond). The trick is to let the right one win.

I had Chinese before my pre op diet started and didn't eat much of it. The excitement took over any hunger.

Caren I have been away from the forum for a while and so I was absolutely delighted to see your post and realise that you have got your date for the op and are going full steam ahead. I cannot think of anyone that I would rather this happen to as you have been such a help and support and fount of encouragement to so many people while you patiently waited for your funding to be sorted out. Even when you were in despair of it ever happening you always kept a cheery smile and word of encouragement for the rest of us.

God love you I am sitting here grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I am absolutely over the moon for you. By the end of this month you will be all done and dusted at last. All the very best, love. You deserve it :D

Caren I have been away from the forum for a while and so I was absolutely delighted to see your post and realise that you have got your date for the op and are going full steam ahead. I cannot think of anyone that I would rather this happen to as you have been such a help and support and fount of encouragement to so many people while you patiently waited for your funding to be sorted out. Even when you were in despair of it ever happening you always kept a cheery smile and word of encouragement for the rest of us.

God love you I am sitting here grinning like the Cheshire Cat. I am absolutely over the moon for you. By the end of this month you will be all done and dusted at last. All the very best, love. You deserve it :D

Mandy :D where have you been, darlin :confused: hope you & yours are all well & you are still losing. Missed your posts, honey :(
Caren is like a headless chicken at the minute but sure she will reply as soon as she calms down a bit, lol :D:D xxx

I've been semi naughty, I've had a few take aways but I haven't been as bad as I thought I was going to be! Today is the last day I will be eating solid food for a long time. I start the milk diet tomorrow.

At meal times I started leaving food, didn't even realise I was doing this till my friend pointed it out. Didn't stop eating kids Easter eggs, won't be doing that again will I. "last supper" went out for nice meal and chose healthy options high in protein and surprisingly little alcohol. Really want this op to work and have quick recovery........not a patient patient x

Back