• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am so hungry its awful

I heat the milk in a jug then whisk with a mini whisk although a normal one would do. Then add to a small amount of water with coffee and sweeteners already mixed in

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Bexs, How exciting, you're not far off joining us on the loser's bench. I have to admit I found the first few days of the liver reducing diet hard but like others have said it improved drastically after the 3rd 4th day. Just focus on why you are doing this. I found drinking lots of water etc helped. Knitting or doing something distracting with my hand and mind also helped. I have a great friend who I had long phone conversations with as distraction therapy. I also cut my face off an old picture and put it on the body of someone who was thinner than me, (not model type, but achievable), this helped when things seemed hard. Looking forward to see you soon.

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

I heat the milk in a jug then whisk with a mini whisk although a normal one would do. Then add to a small amount of water with coffee and sweeteners already mixed in

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

This is definately a better way of doing that my way lol

I find that if I don't heat the milk there is a risk that it will curdle as cold milk+sweeteners in hot coffee seems to curdle far more often than it should.

It's all true! Your hunger will die down, and once you see how much weight you lose on the pre op, you'll be glad if you stick to it (I lost 12lb on mine all together). I tried having a large glass of water about 15 mins before I ate, that seemed to help. Good luck with it all xxx

Thanks guys, day 3 and not too bad, this time next week i will of been done :)

Andy NO!bad lad.lol
I heat it in a pan and use a whisk or I have a battery run whisk for frothing it works best with skimmed milk.

Hi everyone I've also just started the pre-op diet yesterday, I'm really struggling, I feel so hungry and touchy. Finding utter hard to find things I can eat. I'm on the high protein no carbohydrate diet. I don't like coffee, tea, any hit drinks really. To top it off its so quiet at work at the moment so all I can think about is food

I drank so much tea on my LRD that I could've wee'd for England (TMI *lol*) It wasn't so much the lack of food that was a big problem, but the fact I couldn't have alcohol for a month which made me feel like I couldn't go out with my friends.

So when I did go out, I always had a cup of tea and by the end of the four weeks my brain really did feel like a cup of tea was the ultimate in luxury XD

I lost a stone in 9 days x now not hungry lol

Whouaa that's amazing well done :)

Back