• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

An Update from Me...

A.Positive

It's been a wee while since I checked in, so here I am. I am still having health issues, unfortunately. I wanted to get back to work but that hasn't been possible. You may recall that I am self employed; I was exceptionally busy prior to surgery, If I reopen the rush will finish me completely! Ha!
My heart rate is still too high and my now my blood pressure is too low. Blood results should be back early next week so hopefully we'll have some answers. I am exhausted and in bed as we speak.

I am now 12st 10lbs, down from 17st 11lbs. You do the math! :-D I have come down another shoe size and today I was able to have my blood pressure taken without having to use the big cuff. I remember when even that was still too tight, it used to be so painful.

My GP had me in his office for ages. He was fascinated by my B1 deficiency as it's just so rare. He wanted to know what my symptoms were and how they presented themselves. You should have seen his face, like a kid a Christmas.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Hope u get sorted soon Aposotive. Fingers crossed for ya xx

good to see you back
keep strong

Hi Apositive
Great to hear from you. Not been on here much myself. Hopefully they'll be able to sort you out. Got everything crossed.

Same symptoms as me. Fast pulse and very low blood pressure. Can't eat much at all still. Now 12st 2 from 18st 9.

How's your strength? Mine is really bad. Feel so weak.

What is the next step? Xx

Oh mate, I hoped you would have been sorted by now. What are they saying? Do they have any idea what is happening?

Once they have the bloods back we can take it from there but until then it's just dragging myself along each day. LOL! I am very tired but with 3 children I what can I do? I still can't manage much food either.

Patsy! It's good to hear from you too. How are you keeping?

Patsy! It's good to hear from you too. How are you keeping?

Hi Apositive
I'm fine and much improved. Managing to eat but occasionally throw up , usually due to eating too fast / large portion. Currently convalescing in Eastbourne and due back to work later this month.

Oh mate, I hoped you would have been sorted by now. What are they saying? Do they have any idea what is happening? Once they have the bloods back we can take it from there but until then it's just dragging myself along each day. LOL! I am very tired but with 3 children I what can I do? I still can't manage much food either.

It really is dragging isn't it. Other people say I should just be pleased I've lost so much, which I am, but I feel so poorly all the time! The docs are all a bit lost! :/ xx

Back