• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back in hospital part 3

Hello gang. I was discharged yesterday. They apologised for not being able to find out what was wrong with me and said they had run all the tests they could. No, they didn't. I asked why my B1 was low when all my other vitamin levels were fine, no answer. Could there be a reason my body isn't absorbing it? No answer. I hate to say but I feel fobbed off. And to be honest I think they felt I was making up the fact that my legs and hand still shake and that I am chronically dizzy. My surgeon told me I need to walk it off, go up and down the stairs. And break my neck?! I don't think so. Why do I have resting tachycardia? No answer. Why does my temperature keep spiking? No bloody answer. I just want to move forward and "forget" about this for a few days (I have a place). Just spend time with my family. I could killed my children yesterday, I hugged them that tightly, honestly! Haha!

Shocking they have no answers for ya pleased you have got to go home though. You need a second opinion. xx

So sorry you have not been given any answers. Do you have another bariatric team close by you can travel to and get a second opinion? xx

((( HUG )))

I'm glad you're home but sorry they couldn't sort you out, I agree try to contact the team see what they say :) take care

I see you are in stanmore which hospital are you under . I am with the Whittington and there is no way they would send a bariatric patient home with your symptoms I know this for a fact because of the legal of care I got there maybe you could as your go to send you there for a second opinion Mr Sufi and his team are amazing. Good luck

have they checked ur thyamine levels? if its low your body may struggle to absorb and effectively use b12 which may in turn effect nervous system. Ive been put on thiamine for that reason.

id try a second opinion, however dont get hopes up. at the height of my probs we tried to get other opiniins but hospitals and surgeons are reluctant to comment on other surgeons work/ patient handling.

i hope you are well :)

Back