• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another before and after photo

witchingmoon

Another photo I wanted to share x

Attachments

• over 9stone.jpg
    over 9stone.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 4,055
wow u look amazing,well done you xx

I love seeing your before and after pics because your body shape starting is very similar to mine. I hope to look as good as you in 6 months. Well done :) x

Amazing results!!

Wow you look brill, you look happier, more confident, slimmer (of course) and silly as it sounds taller too!
Well done!
Em xxxx

You look amazing!!
You will be one yummy mummy! When are you allowed to start trying?

Em x

Wow you look brill, you look happier, more confident, slimmer (of course) and silly as it sounds taller too!
Well done!
Em xxxx

I am taller lol one reason is I don't lean on my crunches now. The other big one is I have heels on in the right photo lol.

You look amazing!!
You will be one yummy mummy! When are you allowed to start trying?

Em x

Thanks hun. My year is up in December so if bloods ok my team will say we can start so not to far away x

Not far at all - it would be a lovely early Christmas present! And meantime you can enjoy a summer of looking slim and gorgeous.
Em x

Hell you look soooooo happy!

You look amazing Hun x

OMG what a differance! well done xxx

I had my band op on wed just gone, what an inspiration you look amazing. Have been reading post but thought about time to comment especially on your success

The smile says it all, very well done hun, you look fantastic xx

you look amazing mate, well done!! :) xxx

The woman in picture 2 could be picture 1's daughter!! The weightloss and happiness suits you x

Back