• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another bout of pain today

chrisa

HI all I have had another bout of pain today 20 minutes from starting to eat my lunch I had barely finished when pain erupted in my stomach and left handside around my hip area front and back. Had to go to my classroom and ask to go home don't know how i made it home bout 10 minute walk. Got an appointment with GP. An Hour an half later still waves of pain was prepared to go to hospital all of sudden pain stopped. WEnt to docs and she seems to think couold either be kidney stone or bowel colic we think we have ruled out kidney stone now as water sample normal, so have been given some buscopan which i have to take when pain comes on. Will have to carry around with me case it happens again, she thinks it maynot happem again but there again she says it might just one of those things. Pleased am rid of that pain though was really bad. Must av been cos I never come home from work.:cry:

oh chrisa my love. so sorry you have been suffering darlin. u did right thing by going to gp though and i hopr she is right and it doesn't happen again.
you rest up n look after yourself hunny.
take care xx

Back