• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another milestone

Lush121

Well I was sitting in a meeting today, there were 3 of us. I was sitting on an office chair facing the others, no table between us. Suddenly I realised I had crossed my legs, don't think I've been able to sit comfortably like that in about 8 years!

It's the little things :)

Hear hear. Bet you feel well chuffed.

This has made me smile, I never cross my legs as it is so uncomfortable. Cant wait for my op! Roll on 2013!

i love that when it happened to me, congrats on your nsv :) x

In June I was sitting in the waiting room of a Hospital awaiting a call into theatre to have ankle surgery in my sexy backless surgical gown and my own dressing gown. Opposite me were 2 ladies - the first probably mid 60's and the second in her 30's. I sat there twiddling my thumbs waiting nervously but every time I looked up the 2 ladies were smiling eagerly at me - so obviously being a gentleman I smiled politely back. After about half and hour of shared flirty smiling the younger lady got up and walked over to me and whispered into my ear, " If I were you I wouldn't sit cross legged - you're showing everyone your walnuts and you've made my Mother a very happy woman."

Thanks 1974Rach, I was so embarrassed at the time - the first black guy to blush, I probably went deep purple but I can laugh about it now. At least she didn't call them peanuts or baked beans - that would have been mortifying.

Well I was sitting in a meeting today, there were 3 of us. I was sitting on an office chair facing the others, no table between us. Suddenly I realised I had crossed my legs, don't think I've been able to sit comfortably like that in about 8 years!

It's the little things :)

Many congrats Lush121, I love hearing (reading) everyone successes :)

Back