• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another newbie in North East

*Googles Guisborogh in a Southerner fashion...*

Right I have a day off tomorrow so going to make an appointment. I can't believe how badly this is affecting me, just hope they don't say that I'm not ready if it's affecting my mental health (already on medication for depression and anxiety) xx

OMG I've just been into the docs and I have an appointment this afternoon! I can't believe it, usually have to wait weeks xx

OMG I've just been into the docs and I have an appointment this afternoon! I can't believe it, usually have to wait weeks xx

Good luck Lucy, keep us posted.
Jackie
Xx

Well I went to see my GP and she is going to chase it up. She said I should have heard something by now. She has also started me back on orlistat just to give me a bit of a boost. Sooo fingers crossed I will have a nice letter with my appointment very soon xx

Hooray for good GPs! I'm so glad she's going to chase it. Like you say, in no time you'll be getting your letter.
Make sure you keep us posted! :) xxx

Thanks ladies. It has given me a bit of positivity back and I've changed my eating habits (again) as of today and just had a lovely jacket spud and salad (sorry to those of you on strict diets!!). I also have 2 cans of diet coke left before I am going "cold turkey" and cutting out the fizzy drinks :)

301 days til my hols so operation bikini bod has started :D

Lucy xx

Oh and my GP weighed me again (with shoes on - she said to leave them on so when I go to my appointment I will have lost a little more hehe) and I've gained since referral so just shows the fluctuation even more! xx

Ooh I'm completely fed up. Went to see GP and she said she'd get receptionist to chase it up. 2 weeks later I still hadn't heard anything so rang again. Receptionist advised me that weight management team still have my referal and it will be at least another 2 months before they send me an appointment. Sick of it all now and just wish I had changed my referal to Sunderland like I was tempted to do in the first place :(

Ooh I'm completely fed up. Went to see GP and she said she'd get receptionist to chase it up. 2 weeks later I still hadn't heard anything so rang again. Receptionist advised me that weight management team still have my referal and it will be at least another 2 months before they send me an appointment. Sick of it all now and just wish I had changed my referal to Sunderland like I was tempted to do in the first place :(

Oh dear Lucy - hang in there xx

It's been 11 weeks and I haven't even received my 1st appointment yet. On the plus side I've lost half a stone xx

Oh Lucy that massively sucks! I'm sorry. I can't remember how long mine took but anyway I'm in totally different part of the country so wouldn't help anyway!!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

That's absolutely fantastic about the half a stone though! WELL DONE to you :)

Sorry for late reply but thank you for your message. Unfortunately I am still waiting, not a single letter yet :(

that doesn't sound right for Sunderland Lucy. I didn't think there list was that long at present from what I heard when on the ward.

Sorry, just read your post that you are not referred to Sunderland, doh!

Back