• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another newbie in North East

Oh no sorry to hear your still waiting.. I saw my GP yesterday (I'm in Bournemouth) and she was going to refer me yesterday.. So guessing I've got a lot wait ahead of me :( hope you hear something soon xxx

Eeeeek! It's here I have finally received my appointment. I actually screamed and did a little dance. I'm soooo happy xx

Congratulations, So the journey begins. Is it North Tees or Sunderland ?

Glad to finally see you are about to move onto your next step you must feel like charlie from charlie and the chocolate factory when he finally gets that golden wrapper!

Thanks everyone. That feeling when I read the letter will be with me forever and on those tough days will be my inspiration to stick at it. Aud that's really reassuring as I've only ever had bad experiences with north Tees. So so excited xx

Woohoooo! I'm so glad they finally got it together. I hope things only continue to get better now :) xxx

Hey Lucy

I've just seen my GP today, and he's referred me today, to the panel at the James Cook (I'm south east of the Tees).

Like you I'm uber impatient, please can you let me know how you got on and what happened? I hope it was worth the long wait for the appointment!

Best Wishes
Zelda x

Hi ladies well I was a little disappointed to find out that tier three is a 12 month programme but at least I know that by next Xmas I should have had my op! Super excited, got about a three month wait for my mdt appointment but providing I cooperate with everything the 12 months can be started from today :D They seemed really lovely and I'll be going to North Tees xx

It'll be a quick year, just go one appointment to the next. Did they give you a weight loss target for your next appointment in 3 months?

Hi Lucy don't be discouraged I have just been referred to the bariatric team 8 1/2 month after weight management with the same team - they are lovely! There is no waiting list so once you have lost the required weight for 6 month and followed what they have asked you can get referred early. :)

Hi ladies had so much on lately and been trying to keep busy so the time would pass quicker, I completely forgot to check in on you all every now and then. We'll I have my first app with mdt mid December and I can't bloody wait! I haven't been set any target as yet, so just waiting to get started :D xx

great that youre so excited! good luck on your journey! the time will fly past! xx

Back