• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anxiety has set in

CharChar

Cants sleep, my surgery is 12 hours away.!!!!!
I need some positive support right now.
My husband, mom, and other family member are worried sick something mighy go wrong. .
I don't want to hear that right now.

I took a Camacho help with nerves, Dr said it was OK.
So here I lay, in my bed. Husband fast asleep, daughter fast asleep.

You this and God are the only ones listening right now.

Charlotte

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120111_230044.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120111_230044.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 40
CharChar said:
My husband, mom, and other family member are worried sick something mighy go wrong. .

Charlotte

Damn spell check....took Xanax

Charlotte

In a different time zone!!

Everything happens for a reason and this too shall pass! In a year from now your bravery will have paid off.

xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi don't worry what your feeling is completely normal I was shaking all the way down to theatre. Just think of this summer and the positives you are going to get out of this surgery :) x x x

Charlotte

Trust me Charlotte Nothing is going to go wrong.

Your fears are perfectly normal we all felt the very same way. Your team have assessed your case and are happy that they can manage the risks, they are great at what they do, and have the skill and experience they need to complete your operation successfully. A few hours from now you'll wake up a little sore, do a big fart, and wonder what in chuffs name you ever worried about.

Very soon you'll struggle to keep your pants from falling down around your ankles and your clothes won't fit, you'll feel great and people will be telling you how fantastic you look. You'll look back at today and giggle about how daft it was to worry so much.

Once again nothing will go wrong you'll be just fine xxx

oh honey i know it must be so scary, i know i'll be the same, they know what they are doing and you are gonna look fantastic!! But if you feel that you really cant go ahead, i'll swap with ya :D good luck honey :) xxx

Good luck hunni ull be fine ;) is the pic ur little girl? She's gawjuss xx

Hope you managed some sleep and have a safe journey to the losers bench xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck. I am feelin anxious now too! Meet you on the losers bench soon xx

I was scared right up to walking into theatre, when I came round I thought I'd made the wrong choice - but here I am, feeling good and optimistic. You are in the hands of experts, NOTHING is going to go wrong.

You have an exciting life ahead of you, get ready to enjoy it x see you on the other side!

Sent via telephonic magic!

Go Char Go!

Woo Hoo, your time has come. Fear not hunni, as Karl said NOTHING will go wrong.

It's gonna be the start of your new exciting life.

Big hugs, prayers and good wishes

XxxX

On the off chance something isnt quite right, we have to remember these people are trained to take care of us - they do not want a negative statistic, so they will do everything and anything possible to look after us -

I was so scared as they put the mask on me i started saying i had changed my mind - but oops too late they couldnt understand what i was saying so - here i am living proof that nerves just got the better of me :D

Well i thought i would give you some words of wisdon... and then noticed Karl has said it all, he is so right.
So hun get out of bed and think about how you will be in a years time... a totally different woman.
Big hugs hun xx

Back