• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant stop crying, sick and tired of pain and being in hospital :(

Oh Roch what a journey you have been on.... I hope that you'll be pain free real soon & able to have the life you have been dreaming of. xx

Just to update you all, Roch is still in hospital and has been seen by Mr Sufi and there is still no definite diagnosis. That said he has indicated if it is what he thinks it is? there will be no need for surgery. They are giving Roch an endoscopy tomorrow as far as i know and it may be a stretch that Roch needs, so everyone keep their fingers crossed for the best possible results. I'll kep you all updated xx

Last edited:
I'll be crossing everything for you Roch-I know how desperate you are to get homexxx

Please send her our love and we have everything crossed for her.

Thank you for the updates and please give Roch all of our very best wishes for a quick diagnosis and then recovery.
Love to you
Jo XX

poor Roch, you have really had a battle post op. Time you had some good luck and can concentrate on recovering. Hope they manage to sort you out x

Hi sweetie, only just found this thread. I do hope you are feeling better than you were. It sounds like they have a plan, I just hope it works out well for you.

Thanks Allie for the updates.

Thanks for the update GG hope this sorts the problem out and Roch feels better soon. xxx

Sincerely hoping for better news for you love and please keep us in touch... sending love and a hug xxx

Have just seen the thread and am wishing you all the luck there is to feel better soon. You've really been through alot and stand as an inspiration to the rest of us.

Big hugs and my thoughts and prayers are with you Xx

Just heard from Roch and it looks like good news! They did an endoscopy and discovered a blockage and a narrowing at the bottom of the tube that runs from your pouch to your bowel! They inserted a balloon to stretch this and Roch has manage to eat a small amount of macaroni and some potato and apart from som trapped wind so far so good! Fingers crossed she may get home on Saturday xx

Back