• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant stop crying, sick and tired of pain and being in hospital :(

I hope that this will sort her out and enable her to continue her wl journey and enjoy it.

Thanks Allie for keeping us updated.

Rebirth

Great news. Thanks for the update Allie. x

Good news on the stretch making things a bit better.
Fingers crossed that you just keep on improving from now on Roch.
Hugs xx

Bloody Hell Roch, just read your post, I haven't really been on the site for a while just dipping in and out, but I am really shocked at what you have been going through and the shitty treatment that you have received from the A & E. My thoughts are with you Roch, as is everyone else's, take care of yourself and keep your chin up!

Just heard from Roch and it looks like good news! They did an endoscopy and discovered a blockage and a narrowing at the bottom of the tube that runs from your pouch to your bowel! They inserted a balloon to stretch this and Roch has manage to eat a small amount of macaroni and some potato and apart from som trapped wind so far so good! Fingers crossed she may get home on Saturday xx

That is such good news. She must be sooooooo relieved. Looking forward to hearing from Roch herself really soon.

My word have you been through the mill. I hope you start to get better soon. I felt sick reading your thread you poor thing, glad they know whats up, finally xxx

brilliant news for you now Roch, let's hope now you can put these setbacks behind you and you can start to enjoy your already brilliant weightloss to date, and who says making the descision to have WLS is an easy one, eh?? piffle, what do they know??!! but ultimately, here's wishing you a speedy recovery and to getting home soon, you're getting there lovey x ;)

I am so glad that they have finally sorted out your problem hun. Here's hoping you are home and recovering soon, lots of love and hugs xxxx

I really sorry to read of your problems Roch. I really hope you are on the mend now. Take care Xx

Thinking of you Roch and hoping you are feeling much better today, sending loads of love and hugs to you xxx

Thanks Allie, sending love Roch and hoping you are feeling much better... love and hugs en route to you... take good care xxx

Hope this is the end to your pain and troubles roch, get plenty of rest and see you back on here soon hunny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear your story but like everyone else think you need to stay in hospital for this to be put right. You have been through so much I know but stay put and get sorted. Sending a big hug x xx

*BIG HUGS* to you roch - hope your feeling alot better now and i wish you luck on your future WLS journey youve allready done soooooo well!
heres to a speedy recover xoxoxoxoxoxox

Back