• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Any ballooners out there? Support needed!

Morning guys,
Hope we are all well and the poorly ones on the mend for the weekend. Looking forward to the weekend. Have a girly catch up in Coventry Garden tomorrow followed by a day home alone to catch up and do a big spring clean in the cottage. Hope you all have a good one too xx

I went to see derren brown last night in Leeds. If you get chance go!! He's amazing!! But then I came home got the cheese board n had a bottle if wine lol oh well it's the weekend. I'm going to do a 500 day today it's a Saturday though so dunno how easy it will be I usually do them at work. Hope your all ok

I have a personal trainer and it's really helpful. He helps me to stay motivated and he's damn expensive so I make sure I get as much as possible from each session. I'm loving my arms right now as I've got some solid bicep muscles :D
yeh that was part of the problem the cost !! But if it mAkes me more committed to the exercise then can only be a good thing! Xx

The day is here... More to follow.

Attachments

• image-2581762605.jpg
    image-2581762605.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1472046185.jpg
    image-1472046185.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 54
I went to see derren brown last night in Leeds. If you get chance go!! He's amazing!! But then I came home got the cheese board n had a bottle if wine lol oh well it's the weekend. I'm going to do a 500 day today it's a Saturday though so dunno how easy it will be I usually do them at work. Hope your all ok

Well jel!! Love d.brown!x

Had a blast yesterday. Had way too much champagne but it's once a year. Here's a few more pics:

Attachments

• image-2952528243.jpg
    image-2952528243.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 54
  • image-396091569.jpg
    image-396091569.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 50
  • image-3339024152.jpg
    image-3339024152.jpg
    392.8 KB · Views: 48
4 weeks in and I've gone from 19st 2 (122kg) to 17st 9 ( 114kg) hope I lose more this week!! Have a good week guys x

That's amazing Banana90!

I had a Bikram yoga retreat this weekend - two 90 minute classes and two posture clinics (i.e. extended classes of more than 2 hours) - I ache!! But am amazed and pleased that I managed to do it all. I'm at 114kg too (so 4.5kg loss since insertion on 19th). Missed a call from NOSC on Friday but should get my regular support calls scheduled today.

On the TMI spectrum, I think I'm going to book hydrotherapy sessions - or does anybody have other suggestions how to get things moving?

Hope everybody has a good week!

That's amazing Banana90! I had a Bikram yoga retreat this weekend - two 90 minute classes and two posture clinics (i.e. extended classes of more than 2 hours) - I ache!! But am amazed and pleased that I managed to do it all. I'm at 114kg too (so 4.5kg loss since insertion on 19th). Missed a call from NOSC on Friday but should get my regular support calls scheduled today. On the TMI spectrum, I think I'm going to book hydrotherapy sessions - or does anybody have other suggestions how to get things moving? Hope everybody has a good week!

Says you! 4.5kg freaking amazing! You've already caught me up..!! Have you tried green tea? Swear it makes me go. Xx

Eaglette,

I take enemas a few times a week. But I did get so backed up a few months ago that I had to go for a colonic. Totally needed it. Maybe some increased fiber?

Well done banana and eaglette on the weight loss

Thought I'd give you a laugh. Decided I needed to up the upper body exercise and focus on my arms(well my bingo wings). So I've invested in the spin gym. Started it at the weekend and thought this is just too easy. After 10mins and a good nights sleep I awoke this morning to lead weighted arms. OMG they ache like hell lol. Will be doing some more sessions please good it works xx

Just following in your footsteps, Banana90. :) Will try the green tea and increasing my fiber intake! Thanks both xx

There is a tea called slimatea available from holland & Barrett it is a mint tea with senna. Very mild but will get you going x

Back