• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Any ballooners out there? Support needed!

Corrrrr I went on my first jog in well as long as I can remember and I'm done in !!! How long does it take to get back in to it?? X

Corrrrr I went on my first jog in well as long as I can remember and I'm done in !!! How long does it take to get back in to it?? X

Depends on how long you've been out of it and your fitness levels. I only run about 30 min now, 4-5 times a week, but I should be doing an hour. It's pushing yourself out of the comfort zone.

Neisie you looked fab in those pictures looked like you had a fun time

Well done everyone on your weight losses you are all doing so well xx

Does the tea from holland and barratt have a dramatic or gentle effect (trying to be polite lol) as I'm on codeine for my fibromyalgia and it's causing me to get bunged up xxx

Neisie you looked fab in those pictures looked like you had a fun time Well done everyone on your weight losses you are all doing so well xx Does the tea from holland and barratt have a dramatic or gentle effect (trying to be polite lol) as I'm on codeine for my fibromyalgia and it's causing me to get bunged up xxx

Woody it's gentle

Help help help
I'm being rubbish!!!
Rubbish food
Rubbish alcohol just rubbish n not moving!!!
I know what I should do but at the min I can't do it!!!!
Help!!!!!!!!!

Help help help I'm being rubbish!!! Rubbish food Rubbish alcohol just rubbish n not moving!!! I know what I should do but at the min I can't do it!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!

I've been the same over the weekend but started eating right again yesterday and feel much better for it
You can do this baked bean just remember your reasons why you went for the balloon and start being strict with yourself. Not easy I know but you can do this xxx

Help help help I'm being rubbish!!! Rubbish food Rubbish alcohol just rubbish n not moving!!! I know what I should do but at the min I can't do it!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!

BB it's the first of the month. Draw a line and start afresh. I have 7 weeks left with my balloon so I'm going to make it count. Get rid of all your rubbish foods, replace them with what you know you should eat, drink tonic water when you're out ( people think it's a g&t so don't give you a hard time). The evenings are lighter so get out and walk. This is my plan so come join in xx

There is a tea called slimatea available from holland & Barrett it is a mint tea with senna. Very mild but will get you going x

Went straight to Holland & Barrett this morning and bought the tea (and some probiotic fibre tablets). Didn't read the instructions to have the tea in the evening until after I drank a cup :D. Nevermind, it seems to have worked! Thank you Kismet!

Went straight to Holland & Barrett this morning and bought the tea (and some probiotic fibre tablets). Didn't read the instructions to have the tea in the evening until after I drank a cup :D. Nevermind, it seems to have worked! Thank you Kismet!

Just don't over use it. Glad it worked x

Hi hope everyone's doing okay. Just wondered with the Spatz balloon can you have it added to and if so has anyone ? I thjnk I have 500 ml in mine but want it upped as I feel like I am stopping my self from eating but could eat more ? X

Hi hope everyone's doing okay. Just wondered with the Spatz balloon can you have it added to and if so has anyone ? I thjnk I have 500 ml in mine but want it upped as I feel like I am stopping my self from eating but could eat more ? X

I was 500 and went up to 800 which is the max.

do you mind me asking how much ?

2,000 Dhs which is about $500. I wouldn't base your cost of refill on mine as things here are way more expensive than the rest of the world. Didn't your doctor provide costs of insertion, fill, and removal upon consultation?

Back