• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Any ballooners out there? Support needed!

I hear you, BB! My jeans are a bit snug too! I always say that jeans don't lie! We're fasting tomorrow and Monday and Weds this week. It's amazing how easy it is to gain a few lbs in a matter of days!

Weighed in this morning at12stone 11lb!!!! That's heaviest I've been in ages I'm currently stomping round the football pitch at speed lol I'm gonna advertise my weight weekly to shame me into this!!!

When you decide to go for it, you really go for it! :)

I'm "celebrating" Easter with a bout of bronchitis. Least it gives me an excuse to stay in bed and not follow the British Easter passtime of spring cleaning and DIY.

Hi guys anyone know what I can take for a cold. As we aren't allowed to take pills on Nosc. So if anyone knows what I can take pls let me know xx

I'm also able to take any medication I need. I'm on a lot of medication for fibromyalgia anyway and they are not a problem.

Why do they say you can't take any tablets?

I thought it was just aspirin and ibuprofen that you need to be careful about and get ones that have stomach-friendly coating.

I was told no pain killers or tablets allowed at all! I've had a horrible cold for the last few days and have only had liquid paracetamol. So confused why?!! X

I haven't had that advice...though I got sick after my last call so I didn't ask either. :) The stuff about aspirin/ibuprofen is in the booklet (p. 14). I took dayquil and nyquil at the beginning. Hope you feel better soon! X

I took paracetamol when mine was in and I'm with Nosc.
Well bank hol weekend n I'm sat in coz hubby being a miserable sod. Lol
Bloody men

I took paracetamol when mine was in and I'm with Nosc. Well bank hol weekend n I'm sat in coz hubby being a miserable sod. Lol Bloody men

They're awful, aren't they? Mine wouldn't speak to me last night as he was so upset about a darn football game. Some times I think he's as mature as a 3 year old. Ugh.

Lol we went to football museum in end the kids picked!! It's been nice but honestly sometimes I think Jesus why do I bother lol

Heyy! I'm getting better thankfully still have the sniffles. Into my 7wk at 111kg now. So that's 11kg lost so far. Hope to be into the 16s before may fingers crossed! How are you doing bakedbean? Xx hope everyone else is well & had a lovely Easter xX

Hello all, just away for a cheeky 5th year anniversary weekend at the Waldorf in RAK. It's divine and they are spoiling us rotten! I wish I was a tad lighter but happy in my new bikini and I went out tonight without suck-um-in pants :) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Attachments

• image-3074248722.jpg
    image-3074248722.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 36
  • image-2723739272.jpg
    image-2723739272.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 35
  • image-1240595510.jpg
    image-1240595510.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 32
  • image-2558115302.jpg
    image-2558115302.jpg