• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Any ballooners out there? Support needed!

Hey lornalou milk can curdle try peppermint tea and scrambled egg made with butter just tiny amounts! Peppermint tea was my saviour. A girl I went in with had to have hers taken out because her stomach wouldn't empty with it in n she was so ill

Hey guys! It's 6 weeks in I've gone from 122kg -113kg and I'm getting worried that weightloss is slowing down. Is this normal? Any advice on how to kick start it again. Hope you all well. X

Hey guys! It's 6 weeks in I've gone from 122kg -113kg and I'm getting worried that weightloss is slowing down. Is this normal? Any advice on how to kick start it again. Hope you all well. X

Great loss! Of course it's going to slow down. Rapid weight loss isn't sustainable or good for you. The point is to learn healthy behaviors. I've been maintaining at a 20 kg loss for some time. If you want to ramp things up it's basic math - calories in vs calories out. You need to create a deficit via food or exercise. I wouldn't stress. You're doing great! Don't be discouraged, just try to get moving a bit more.

Day got worse. Came home to a huge pile of dog barf and as i was cleaning it up I let a little fart out and, well, let's just say it was more than I was expecting. Could today just be over now? I've had enough.

Neisie!!!

You make me laugh so much!!! I know it's not funny but the way you write is so comical, my oh just had to ask me what was wrong I'm laughing that much !!!
I'm a stress water too and I too have had the shart incident ? nasty !!! Tomorriw is another day xxxx

So, always the crazy one... Today marked the beginning of my (30 week) marathon training. Yep, you read it right; I've done enough halves in my time, it's time to finish the real deal, 26.2 miles. I've enlisted my hubby to run the original marathon with me, from Marathon to Athens, Greece this coming November. Am I a complete nutter or what?!?!

So, always the crazy one... Today marked the beginning of my (30 week) marathon training. Yep, you read it right; I've done enough halves in my time, it's time to finish the real deal, 26.2 miles. I've enlisted my hubby to run the original marathon with me, from Marathon to Athens, Greece this coming November. Am I a complete nutter or what?!?!

If the cap fits,,,,,,
Good luck xx

Amazing Neisie I wish you the best of luck in your quest. I can't run the length of my house let alone a full marathon lol
X

Wow good luck I know I couldn't but good for u xxx

Fantastic!! I'm away with kids n my mum I was only saying last night the amount of time I spend on a sports field watching the kids do one club or another I wish I liked running because I could do an hour most nights!! I think I should power walk to begin with and may build up to running Nessie lol
Weathers gorgeous!!! Have a fab Easter guys

That sounds like a great idea Bakedbean! I'm stuck at home with the lurgy but hope I'll feel better tomorrow. Have family from New York coming to visit and don't want to be stuck in bed. :( But 8kg down - happy about that! :D

8kg down! Wow! Great work! Keep it going!

Today I had a cheeky little shop in Debenhams to buy some things for our weekend away next week. I got a bikini and cover-up in size 14, a dress in a medium, and a dress in a 12!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!

Happy Easter everyone (apologies to anyone who's religion doesn't celebrate Easter)
Hope everyone has a great weekend xxx

Happy Easter! Sadly, mine will be spent at work as Sunday is our Monday here and Christian holidays aren't recognized :( I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We saw Lionel Richie last night - he was amazing! What a performer! Today is a friend's birthday party at The Ivy; I've never been before so looking forward to it! Hope everyone is doing great!

Back from hol with my mum n the kids today. Eaten n drank like mad. Sat n done an exercise programme for next week lots of bike riding. Power walking at my sons football tomorrow!! Back on 5:2 this week aswell. My 14s are soooo tight you can see where my jeans have been haha happy Easter guys

Back