• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Any ballooners out there? Support needed!

Heyy! I'm getting better thankfully still have the sniffles. Into my 7wk at 111kg now. So that's 11kg lost so far. Hope to be into the 16s before may fingers crossed! How are you doing bakedbean? Xx hope everyone else is well & had a lovely Easter xX
well done that's so good !!! Does anyone find that they get really burpy when doing exercise ? I was at the gym today and was burping for England haha xx

Hey banana I'm ok now lol
Well done!!!!
I had burps if I even moved lol they don't go until it's gone then I had it for a week after!

Watched celeb juice n see how slim n glam holly is that's enough to keep me going lol I will be as slim as holly!! Haha (when she's 8 month pregnant) lol

Just weighed myself 12 stone 9 so that's -2lb this week!! I hope I can keep it up. I've a wedding at end of May and then Florida in July!! Happy Friday girls n boys x

Sat positive and expect it to slow down then your not disappointed. Think 1lb a week then if u lose anymore it's a bonus. It does slow down a lot so don't beat yourself up

Sat positive and expect it to slow down then your not disappointed. Think 1lb a week then if u lose anymore it's a bonus. It does slow down a lot so don't beat yourself up
yeh that's what I'm telling my self cuz if I didn't have it in I would prob be gaining so even maintaining and loosing. Little is good :) x

Having the balloon on the 12th may. Its an evening appointment. Not sure if u have to stay in overnight? My dietician app is next week. Excited and scared :/

You will be fine dietician will explain a lot. As stated not nice at first so be prepared to feel very sick but it does get better we promise xx
Keep in touch on here we will all answer any questions u have xx

Can't help you with that I'm afraid. I had mine done early afternoon with no sedation so went home about 30 mins afterwards but I had mine done on nhs prior to surgery so will be different to private. Lots of people on here had done privately so they can prob answer that x

Thank you, looking forward to losing weight, has taken me a while to finally save the money. I have an evening appointment, do you stay in? X

Hi toddy and welcome. I had mine done in the evening and stayed over night. Had IV fluids over night too. Every provider differs. Good luck x

Back