• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any body else on waiting list luton and dunstable

Bling Babe

I am on the list for mid-Feb
Hi
Can I ask if you ave a date and if not did they say that’s when it would be, when did you get your date on waiting list

Bling Babe

Oooohhhh so I may get given my date when I go Thursday, who is your surgeon, thanks for replying

Bling Babe

natnat92

Hi all I see my surgeon and the anaesthetic doctor (again) in April can I ask a silly question? Is it at that appointment they discuss with you the dates etc for surgery or is the first appointment with the surgeon more a meet and greet?xx

sandra overton

Hi all I see my surgeon and the anaesthetic doctor (again) in April can I ask a silly question? Is it at that appointment they discuss with you the dates etc for surgery or is the first appointment with the surgeon more a meet and greet?xx
Yes they will who are you with im on the waiting list with my surgeon some are given dates good luckx

Maria61

Good luck I got my date when I met surgeon and anaesthetist. I think the waiting lists are very long now but so worth the wait xx

natnat92

Good luck I got my date when I met surgeon and anaesthetist. I think the waiting lists are very long now but so worth the wait xx
The nurse and dietician said to me in December the wait is between 12 to 16 weeks I'm happy to wait as I know it will Deffo be worth it xx

Bling Babe

I got my date when I saw Mr Jain on 9th November, my date is March 27th

Bling Babe

it's exciting but nerve wracking to know that I have my surgery this year you must be over the moon to have your date Xx
I am very pleased but I have to say now we have hit 2018 I’m very scared, not of the surgery but coping afterwards, I’m spending my days now trying my hardest to get my head around it all and reading lots more diaries on here xx

Maria61

I am very pleased but I have to say now we have hit 2018 I’m very scared, not of the surgery but coping afterwards, I’m spending my days now trying my hardest to get my head around it all and reading lots more diaries on here xx
You will be fine dear Bling xx

natnat92

I know how you feel I have been watching people on YouTube reading on here etc I'm most nervous about the healing stage as I have four kids and one is only one and a half and I love to have cuddles but won't be able to pick him up Also not being able to do the house work it's going to bug me lol x

slimkim

Congratulations on getting your surgery date! Did the surgeon specify which type of surgery you are going to have? Do you have a preference?

Bling Babe

Congratulations on getting your surgery date! Did the surgeon specify which type of surgery you are going to have? Do you have a preference?
I have an endoscopy on 22nd January because I would like sleeve it all depends on whether I have gastric reflux or bile reflux....watch this space x