• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any help please

mandyl

hi
i know i sorta ask this before but here goes again lol.
ive been to dr had bp tested and blood test taken . he says i think your ok.
i feel constantly exhausted and tired. havent done much now as dont seem to be able to.
i get up and feel very odd kinda dizzy but also like i cant move. dietician monday. xx

Mandy you said u had not bee drinking enough, well dehydration causes u to feel weak and dizzy and u also said recently u had been sleeping lots during the day and not eating so i suppose its a combination of the 2.
You know u have to take better care of urself, ur bypass wont do the job on its own, to make u feel good as well as lose weight u have to eat properly and def keep up with ur fluids and i am sure u will start feeling much better soon x

thanks guys. havent slept during day for 3 days now think eating is fine yeah drink could be better. i do wonder if body saying god is it finally over. meaning the complications and now its worn out. xx

Well Mandy, as I have been saying on Facebook, I feel pretty much like you lately, tired alot and dizzy often and as we had our ops within a week of each other I reckon maybe we are just experiencing a down point in our recovery. Mr Li said that I would feel pretty horrendous for the first 2-3 months and we havent hit that 3 months point yet and a post opper did tell me that you start feeling truly normal again after 5 months.
I would definately get your blood checked for anemia though.
Steph xx

Because your body is not getting enough calories in what tyou need and is trying to conserve energy to protect itself. These feelings will go once you start eating normal food. Try and aim from protein rich foods and where you can add cheese to things or instead of having a coffe or hot choc made with water use milk. Wait and see what the blood results come back if everything ok keep plodding along and keep regular checks on your iron levels. Also are you taking your multi vitamins regularly as this could make a difference.

thanks terri
im eating normal food,i think lol.
yeah taking vits not perfect but getting better xx

mandy at the early stages and probably for the first 6 months i got myself one of thoes weekly pill boxes a £1 from the pound shop. was a god send and didnt forget to take any tabs that way. also had alarm set on phone to reind me as well. now its just second nature.
not drinking enough fluids will lead to low blood pressure and dizzyness. get yr fluids in!!!

Drink til you cant drink no more!!! I have the big momma tablet called forceval and like you I was very lathargic but my g.p perscribed me with an extra boost of Iron tablet as well and afetr a few days I was rareing to go again. Like caz said I also have a 7 days tablet dispenser and I do them religiously every sunday morning for the week then they get put by my kettle area in the kitchen you cant possibly forget!! well I didnt anyway they were looking me in the face Lol Gail x

Mandy perhaps you could keep a food diary of everything you eat and drink each day, it's much easier to keep a track of things that way. I've done this from day one and find it really helpful. Your dietician or post oppers could also advise you then on whether you're eating enough etc. I also do a little tick list of my tablets so I can see what I've taken and when, I'd forget otherwise! The pill box is a good idea too.

Cuppa xx

Back