• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any ideas??

xxpigsgalorexx

I go on the scales every morning (naughty I know!!).... although I have had an overall loss this week, I am 3lbs heavier than I was last Monday..... so have actually gained weight (if that makes sense)...... any ideas?? If it is due to my body being in shock post op.... how long will this last???.... :wave_cry: x x

Think you may have 3 week itus :( lots of us stall in their 3rd week ... make sure you are eating enough protein & drinking enough fluids & it should restart again ... baby steps, Anna lovely xxx :)

I had my op on 15th Nov - so will be 3 weeks ago tomorrow x x

Thanks Twink.... its just so frustrating x x

Naughty naughty naughty Anna! your gonna stress yourself out by weighing yourself everyday ma girl!! stick to a weekly weigh in and ignore the daily weights. they don't count! you've had an amaaaaaazing weight loss so far and you should be v v v v proud of yourself.

Get a notebook out and only acknowledge the weekly weigh ins!!!

there... your officially told off!!

(ps I feel like a bit of a hypocrite but I'm gonna take my own good (even if I say so myself ;)) advice :))

xxx

:scale::gen147::ashamed0005: lol Lynne.... I know you are right.... but I just can't help it ha ha....!! x x

Anna, I think your brain must be being affected by all this!! how many weeks tomorrow! hope that makes you feel better!! if you've been thinking it's 3!! xx what you like!xx

Eeeeehhh your right I am only 2 weeks tomorrow (thats why my sister is a maths teacher and I'm not lol.... never any good at maths ha ha).... I suppose I am over 3 weeks if you include the milk diet time ha ha lol x x x

Back