• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any ideas?

funky24

i posted this on facebook yesterday, and got lots of different response, including-dumping,dehydration,low blood pressure...just posting here to see if any one else could shed some light or anything else to add :)

need some advice please, will have to tell ya from the beginning so u understand any possibilities it could be lol...woke up this morning had breakfast and went bk to bed, so i hadnt really drunk much this morning....got ready and we went to the pub, ordered water n a dash of lime (which iv had before) and its really hot today, standing in pub garden i started to feel really poorly, moved to shade and i felt like i was gonna be sick, felt like the blood had rushed from my face, and was sweaty and clammy in the face...rushed to loo and felt like i was gonna pass out :/ the feeling passed pretty quickly, and then standing bk outside it started again, so we have just come home i still feel a bit icky now, but have cooled down....anyone have any ideas pls ?? x

Sounds likely to be low blood pressure. My blood pressure is normally lowish so if I don't drink enough it drops and I'm very dizzy, particularly when I've just stood up. Did you sit down outside at all? If you did and it didn't get better than its not bp related most likely. Could just be heat related if you've been out and about a lot.

Yeah I agree with Yve. I feel like that when my pressure drops low and it only happens when I haven't drunk enough.

thanks for your replies, no we didnt sit down we was standing for around an hour or more, i felt really awful xx

Back